New Democracy Fund is a consortium consisting of the following organisations:
- Danish Cultural Institute (DCI) as lead partner
- 3F – United Federation of Workers in Denmark (3F)
- The Confederation of Danish Industry (DI)
- The Danish Youth Council (DUF)
- International Media Support (IMS)
The Steering Committee
Our Steering Committee consists of one appointed representative of each consortium member. The Steering Committee has the highest exclusive mandate of the fund, and is responsible for the implementation and management of the fund.
Learn more about our Steering Committee here.
Our secretariat is responsible for the daily coordination of the fund. The secretariat is hosted by the lead partner of the consortium, Danish Cultural Institute.
Find contact information on specific employees at the secretariat here.
For other inquries, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Overview of our organisation
The New Democracy Fund is supported by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark.